Thursday, May 17, 2007

Bath Time and Breakfast














































When I go out to the ducks in the morning I put them in a tub of water that sets up on a table so I can keep an eye on them while I clean the duck hutch. Then comes breakfast. These are shots of the new Cheese family having their first feeding for the day. They were hatched on May 1st- I got them May 2nd...so they are 17 days old today. They grow so fast. It feels like every morning when I go out to them they've grown overnight.









Yestersday morning I a first sighting of a new goose family. Four fluffy little yellow things floating in the pond with their parents. Too cute!

Comments:
Good luck with them!
 
When you say the Cheese family I think of the book "Who Moved My Cheese".
 
I had to read that book for a class on Management Communications.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]